Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Manhattan Moon

Last week we enjoyed a dinner with the family at my cousin Kim's restaurant the Manhattan Moon on Oneida Lake.  We had quite the turn-out and I was happy to get together with my family once again. There is nothing more important then family.  I think we all need to stop sometimes and reflect on this.  It was bitter sweet driving by Constantia Cove.  I couldn't help think about all the times we enjoyed out there.  I wish Uncle Mel, Aunt Betty, Uncle Dick, Uncle Bill, Aunt Mary  & especially my Dad were still around to enjoy it with us.  I miss them all and I have fond memories with each & every one of them. 

                        Picture of some of the first cousins at Manhattan Moon in Constantia

                                                        Picture of the Happy Boy

 Troy continues to amaze me everyday with his silliness.  This picture was taken by his mommy after she was beeping his nose. He thinks everything is funny these days.  He eats up all the attention you can give him.  Mimi love you so much Troy Boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment